Day Sailers and Harbor Tours


Appledore II

Captains John McKean and Justin Berhart
Homeport: Camden, Maine

Launched on August 22, 1978, the Schooner Appledore II is the largest of her four sister ships, Appledores I, III, IV, and V. The last schooner custom built by the Harvey Gamage Shipyard in South Bristol, she was designed by Bud McIntosh and built by Herb and Doris Smith for a trip around the world. She now sails daily from Camden during the summer.


Captain Daniel Bennett
Homeport: Rockland, Maine

Bufflehead is a 32' wooden gaff sloop built by the well-known boat designer and builder Bud McIntosh originally for his own use. She is available for custom charters from one hour to a full day. 



Captains Bonnie Schmidt and Nigel Bower
Homeport: Rockport, Maine

Built 2003 and operated by The Wooden Boat Company of Camden, Maine. Heron was designed by the famous yacht designer John G. Alden in 1929. A traditional wooden vessel she is a work of art. With a roomy cockpit and spacious decks, passengers enjoy true comfort.

Lazy Jack II

Captain Sean O'Conner
Homeport: Camden, Maine

The 58-foot Lazy Jack II is a gaff-rigged schooner built in Hope, Maine and launched in 2004. Its lines originate from L.F. Herreshoff's Mobjack which was a predecessor to the famous Ticonderoga.

Lively Lady

Dominic Gioia
Homeport: Camden, Maine
Guests: 35

A traditional classic wooden lobster boat built in 1971 offering one hour lobstering and lighthouse cruises, three hour Sunday lighthouse cruise and 1.5 hour eco cruises. 

   © Nik DeMaria


Captain Aaron Lincoln
Homeport: Camden, Maine

Originally called the "Whistle Binkie", Olad was designed by Chester A. Crosby and built in 1927 as a private yacht. Originally 47' 9" overall, she now measures 57'. She sails from the Camden Public Landing as part of the day sailing fleet, taking passengers out for 2-hour cruises as well as private charters.


Ramiro and Nicole de Acevedo Ramos
Homeport: Camden, Maine
Guests: 18

The oldest daysailing windjammer in Camden, this 96 year old fisherman yacht competed in the early Bermuda races while under her first owner, a founder of the Cruising Club of America. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, she sails daily from the Camden Public Landing on 2-hour trips.